法国 – 中国
The Chinese section of GigaFrench is experimental. All translations are by Google Translator, not by humans. If you want to participate in the GigaFrench project and offer the world a free translation, please contact us via our mailing list.
To get the most out of GigaFrench,
- download the latest GigaFrench PDF
- transfer the GigaFrench audio files to your smartphone
- read the Strategy Papers
- read in particular: ‘Turbo Master Class‘
- follow the Power Listening Program
网络 + 音频
Level 7: Edward Snowden
You’ll need to install on your smartphone a so-called AB Player. With the AB Player, you’ll cut an audio file into portions of 2, 3 or 4 seconds and listen to these portions 5, 10 or even 15 or 20 times (examples: slow audio, normal audio). As you listen, read the French text and check the translation constantly. In this way you’ll be able to:
- figure out which word corresponds to which sound;
- learn the meanings of the words;
- memorise the spelling of the words.
Install one of these AB repeat player on your mobile device:
- Google Android: AB Repeat Player
- Apple IOS: Simple A-B Repeat
A Repeat Player is essential for working with the GigaFrench audio files that you’ll download from http://www.gigafrench.com/download. Without these audios and without the Repeat Player you can’t fully exploit the potential of GigaFrench.